[Healeys] Yes, the AHC San Diego's web site is down

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Yes, the AHC San Diego's web site is down
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:53:17 -0700
Hi All,

Before any more of you feel compelled to let me know that our web site is
down, let me just say that we know about, are embarrassed by, and are
working on it. Our domain name (sdhealey.org) registration expired on March
1st, and is controlled by a former member's former web master. The latter
is supposed to be working on getting it reactivated and transferring
control to us, but it's taking a really long time for some reason.

While sdhealey.org is down, I've temporarily copied a few of our web pages
(basically just our home page, our Conclave 2008 page and our Activities
calendar) to my personal home space at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ricksnover/sdhealey

For the latest information and all the forms for Conclave 2008, you should
use the official Conclave web site at  http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com
- Our page just points you there, anyway.

I'll post another message to let you know when we have sdhealey.org is back
on line.

Thanks, to those of you who've reported the situation, for your concern,
Rick
--
Rick Snover, San Diego, California, USA
V.P. (Membership), Activities Chairman & Webmaster, Austin-Healey Club of