Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth

To: 'Healey List' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth
From: the walkers <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:49:26 -0700
Come on, this is a silly argument.   This list is supposed to be a world
wide Healey website, not a political or joke forum.  There is very
little upside to sending in any off-topic stuff that one wants.  I know
of at least one person that resigned the list (who I enjoyed reading his
posts) because of a religious joke.  Upside of of topic stuff like the
Friday Funnies - zero, downside - we lose people since there is a facet
of humor that often requires someone being the butt of the joke.

Google "humor", add what kind you want (political, religious, whatever),
add "forum" if you want to find a site where you can join in.  There are
lots and lots of them.  Make a group and get all the folks here that
want to do this and the rest can keep out.

Just get over this, end the Friday Funnies even, just don't get mad and
leave.   This list is darn valuable as time goes on,  there are less and
less of us and  this has been a great way to communicate.

bob walker
phoenix, az