Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies Political Comments

To: William Berg <williamsantiks@hotmail.com>,<healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies Political Comments
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:30:48 -0400
Actually Bill I wasn't talking about Jim specifically WRT losing friends.  I
was talking in general terms about what a political discussion can lead to.
Jim--if you thought that, my apologies.  My only point was----there is enough
political stuff going on just about everywhere you turn.  I come to the list to
get away from it----and----as we see, it does noone any good to do it.

Regards
Tom