Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: MBran89793@aol.com, WABORJA@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:27:06 -0400
Well I shall chime in too - free speech and all that.

I enjoy the Friday Funnies and wish to see them continued on the list.
However, I see little funny about politics whether with a Democratic or
Republican slant.  However, IMHO it is this same two party system which is
ruining our country.  I I find nothing funny about that.

Keith Pennell