Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: clocks@midcoast.com, MBran89793@aol.com, WABORJA@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 02:26:37 +0000
Again we seem to have strayed into political arguements. While I have no
problem indulging in such, I thought they were considered off limits in this
venue.

Many lies have been told in the past few years, but I think we are in basic
disagreement on the source. My opinion of those who continue, against all
evidence, to purvey them is not high.

If I wanted Vapid Bush bashing on my computer I could go to the pros at Kos
or DU. I don't care for the bile or the mis-information.

Sorry for the rant, but you started it.

Bill Lawrence (Yeah, I'd vote for him again!)