Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:52:45 -0700
Bill,

Your point is valid, IMO (though a bit hair-splitting).

And the counterattack on Jim was right out of the Karl Rove/RNC/Swift
Boat handbook.  I hope I live long enough to witness the demise of both
(DNC/RNC dirty tricks books).

I kinda started this thread, so I'll try to put it to bed.  With only a
couple exceptions, the comments have been heartfelt and considered (and
yes, emotional).  And the tone has been mostly intelligent and
respectful, something you don't see a lot in our daily political
discourse.  I think we've all agreed to disagree, and concentrate on our
common interest: Healeys.

History has judged FDR, Truman, Eisenhower and Kennedy; someday, the
Clintons and Bushes will get their turns.

Boy, can't wait until NEXT Friday ;)

bs