Re: [Healeys] FW: threading

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: threading
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:45:36 +0800
You know, even weirder is Taiwan, Korea and Japan still use ancient Imperial
Chinese standards to measure area (1 Ping-tw / Tsubo-jp / Pyung-kr =
3.3square meters) when quoting commercial or residential real estate.
Even
weirder are the Chinese use square meters and Hong Kong uses square feet.
So the home country has gone modern but the islands are lost in time....

Cheers,

Alan

--
Alan