[Healeys] O/D switch disassembly

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] O/D switch disassembly
From: "Mal Bruce" <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:43:46 -0400
Hi All,
After reading Roger Moments Installment 14 I decided to refurbish my O/D
throttle switch and relay. Since I usually break things in these pursuits I
was quite pleased when I successfully bent back all the tabs on the throttle
switch. According to Roger's article the micarta board should now be lifted
out; mine won't move when pried on the edge or levered with the connectors.
now I'm on the verge of doing the usual and breaking something, is there some
reason I'm missing that the board will not lift out? Thanks

Mal