Re: [Healeys] Windshield Wipers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield Wipers
From: james smith <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 17:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Well, John, I usually agree with your advice, and I enjoy your website...but on
this, I have to disagree....your solution is NOT the best.  I have a BN6 with
original side curtains and top, and with new seals, It leaks only slightly in a
hard rain.  your solution is less than optimum because it limits the enjoyment
of the Healey to fair weather.  I actually enjoy an occasional ride in the rain
in the Healey.  Its kinda cozy.
  My Healey is actually a four season car except I avoid snow and salt.

  Jim Smith
  East Hampton, CT

John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net> wrote:
  My solution is the best. I NEVER take the Healey out when rain is in the
forecast. With the leaks inherent in
the BN6 side curtains, etc. why bother. Better that someone come up with a
way to install wipers on my glasses.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com