Re: [Healeys] BN2 Electrical wiring

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Electrical wiring
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:03:45 -0700 (PDT)
You should have my Tech Talk book now , check page 147
fuse tail
 lights , park lights , and panel lights ... pre the
early 50's fusing the circuits in auto's was only just
starting , cars now could more than 50 fuses ,
lf you would like to fuse the overdrive circuit ask me
... Norman Nock

--- Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>