Re: [Healeys] Computer Question

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Computer Question
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:01:39 +0800
Mark -

There is a HUGE amount of buzz on the internet about what a lousy program
MacAfee is - it clogs up your system resources, slows your computer down and
causes it to crash.  You can get the high speed internet, but use a better
virus program like Zone Alarm, which is better at its core than Norton or
Macafee becase the program was designed as a firewall from the start.

Alan