[Healeys] mark this day-

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] mark this day-
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:18:56 -0700
for 17 years i owned a tank called a mercedes 300 diesel.  it would have
probably lasted another 17 years if i had not just got tired of it and sold it
to buy a new car.   i convinced myself that i needed the new car when i really
just wanted it.  i think a well made car well maintained should last at least
20 years under normal conditions, at least here in the southwest where we have
no salt on the roads.  i am now rethinking my desire for a new car and will
probably drive the wheels off the chrysler 300 since it is a nice driving
vehicle.  maybe by the time i get a new one they will be running on hydrogen
or something exotic.   hjim