Re: [Healeys] BT7 Rear Hub Stud Removal

To: "'Linwood H Rose'" <linwoodrose@mac.com>, "'Healeys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BT7 Rear Hub Stud Removal
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:56:47 -0400
Hi Lin,
Once the hub is removed you can drive the bad one(s) out with a hammer but I
would recommend installing them using a steel deep nut and a couple of
washers. That way they will be sure to go in straight.
No need to really crank them installing the splined adaptor will do that.
Just check the tightness of the adaptor nuts after a short run.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)