Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry
From: Healeyguy <healeyguy@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:43:12 -1000
My letter, should say the wife and my letter, showed up Saturday, 5000 miles
from the sender.  Still think that someone buying for a reputable company,
which some have mention Gullwing is, should mention it in the offer to by or at
least use their letterhead. Even the email address in the letter isn't at
Gullwing Motor Cars.  But to each his own.....our letter is being recycled.
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 05/30/08 11:01:39 Hawaiian Standard Time,