Re: [Healeys] High Res or Not

To: Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] High Res or Not
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:21:12 -0400
For me, the highest res jpeg doesn't cut it.  Raw is like a negative,
jpeg is like a print.  Exposure correction with raw can be up to plus
or minus one stop, sometimes more.  Color correction is a no brainer.
Also raw editors, at least the one I use, is non-destructive --- you
always have your original.

Al Malin
Tricarb