Re: [Healeys] Front Badge

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Badge
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 04:25:23 -0700
Greg, I have assumed that a badge that is just all chrome now was once
painted and the paint has flaked off over the years.  The originals might
also have been cloisonni (note:  the list server seems to change the
accented "e" on the end of this word to "i"), but I would guess that someone
would have to intentionally remove all traces of the cloisonni, unlike paint
which could easily flake off on its own.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA