[Healeys] Seat pans

To: "Healey Mail Group" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Seat pans
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:02:11 -0700
I'm seeking a set of seat pans for my BN7.  I believe all the metal pans
were basically the same on the 3000s--please correct me if I'm wrong.  At a
show a couple of weeks ago, I saw a BT7 that had just been completed, and
they used pans, foam and the leather kit from Moss.  The leather looked very
nice, but if the front of the seat cushion was up against the front of the
seat frame, there was a one inch gap between the back of the cushion and the
seat squab; it looked like the pan was too short to fit properly in the seat
frame.

Has anyone else seen this before, and/or is this a known issue with the seat
pans from Moss?  Might anyone have an original set for sale, or know of a
source for pans that will fit properly?

Thanks.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7