Re: [Healeys] Italian Police car--no Healey

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Italian Police car--no Healey
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 06:45:23 -0700
Tom,

I met Valentino Balboni the chief test driver for Lamborghini atop the cork
screw at Laguna Seca.  A very personable guy although we struggled a bit
with language I was able to find out what his most harrowing experience was
when test driving.  He said that many tests are done at speeds in excess of
200KPH on the roads surrounding Modelo.  He said he was at about 220KPH when
we had multiple blowouts but was able to slow to safety.

Here is a photo of us atop the corkscrew.  Amazing who you run into at the
track.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org