Re: [Healeys] CA Model Year License Plates

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] CA Model Year License Plates
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:40:33 -0700
Yea, like we drive much at night.> From: dwflagg@juno.com> Date: Fri, 13 Jun
2008 17:12:28 +0000> To: tahoehealey@hotmail.com> CC:
thehartnetts@earthlink.net; healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] CA
Model Year License Plates> > What is the issue with the plates being
reflective or not?> > Doug> > > I read the law Len posted and it says that in
July of 2009 Californians may to> use plates appropriate to year of
manufacture. I'm not sure of the costs of> it. I personally pushed my state
politicians to allow this. I have saved their> letters which were all in favor
but the head of the DVM would not budge. He> felt they were unsafe because
they did not reflect at night. I gave up only to> find out otherswere also
working on this as well. They were successful and I> hope I helped. This has
actually caused a rush on flee-market used plates. The> cost went up as people
are getting ready. This is way beyound a Healey thing> but had support of all
car enthusiast from Hot Rod to classic mussel cars.> Another Rich on the List>
to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!>
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n4VimW5sXB3q2wZaAKvLwNWWaW
d2NpEybfTgOOhdJT1MQA5/