Re: [Healeys] Car stuff - not Healey

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car stuff - not Healey
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:15:59 +0200
Hi Alan,
Here in Europe the cars need to do this mileage, otherwise they are not
bought. Our family car, a Renault Scenic Turbo-Diesel (Similar size to the
Focus), does around same mileage, but it really hurts to pay $11 for the
gallon here in Germany. Czech and Slovak Republics and Austria have very low
prices for petrol here in Europe.

Josef Eckert
Koenigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----