Re: [Healeys] Car stuff - not Healey

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car stuff - not Healey
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:31:33 +0800
Josef -

Of course an average German makes 5 to 10 times the income of a Czech
or a Slovak, so I can assure you the pain of petrol is relatively much
higher here than in Germany, esp. those unlucky enough to live off of
their Communist pension.

Enjoyed seeing the Bone Church (Beinhaus) in Kutna Hora, I am now in
Eastern Slovakia.  Will complete the upgraded BN1 hubs at my father in
law's machine shop on this trip.

Alan

--
Alan