Re: [Healeys] Ethenol from Time Magazine

To: "Richard Gordon" <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ethenol from Time Magazine
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:32:15 -0500
Here is the cover article, and it talks allot about ethanol, where is
the A/C discussion?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1725975,00.html

BTW after the 31% increase in my per kW rate between April and May's
bill I switch power providers to a 100% renewable power plan with
another company.  We do have a gas guzzling SUV, it is flex fuel
ready, so if the promises of Cellulosic ethanol come through I will be
able to use that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulosic_ethanol

Right now I find it funny that E85 is moving up a steady $.30 less
than regular unleaded at my local station.  You would think if this
business model on E85 was sound, that the rapidly increasing gasoline
costs would only effect the 15% of the fuel that is petroleum based
plus costs of transit and production.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."