Re: [Healeys] Ethenol from Time Magazine

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>, 57healey@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ethenol from Time Magazine
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:07:27 +0200
US ethanol is the biggest scam and ground zero of everything that's
wrong with the US government.

No one, I repeat, no one supports this including those on the left
(environmentalists) or right (cigar chomping wildcatters).  The only
people who support this are scumbag politicians from corn states who
view this as a hand out to Conagra and Monsanto in exchange for
campaign contributions and board directorships after they leave
congress.  The only ethanol that works is from sugar cane, which is
not grown in large quantities in the US.

The worst of the lot is Sen. Chuck Grassley, who is a complete
embarrasment for the Republican Party and a total ignorant jackass
with more power than his pea brain can process.

--

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1