Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 2)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 2)
From: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:55:12 -0400
Hi, David -
Thanks for the good wishes.  Yes, let's hope the trip continues to be most
interesting, but "uneventful".
We don't have any specific plans to add anyone to our traveling group, or to
join anyone else; but would be happy to travel with anyone we may come across
or who wants to join us.
Our route will take us along US 82 from Alabama to New Mexico,
but we will drop down to touch El Paso and then the rest of the way will be via
I-10.  Stops for the night will be in El Dorado, Arkansas; Wichita Falls,
Texas;
Artesia, New Mexico; Lordsburg, New Mexico; and Gila Bend, Arizona.  We will
arrive in San Diego on Sunday, 29 June.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry