Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 2)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 2)
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:35:59 -0700
Steve,
I stayed in Lordsburg about 15 years ago and drove through Deming, which is
about 60 miles east on I-10.
IMHO--Deming is a much nicer town to stay in.

However, if you do stay in Lordsburg, at the time El Charro restaurant  in
the center of town was a fun local eatery where my wife and I hung out with
the cowboys and railroad workers.

See you in SD, Sunday after my exhausting 130 mile drive :-)
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA