Re: [Healeys] transmission

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] transmission
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:08:23 -0700
About six years ago my BN4 started to jump out of 3rd when coasting on a
down grade.  Norm Nock's Tec Talk suggested it may be a weak spring behind
the detent ball.  I took the side cover off the transmission and added two
washers behind the spring and it cured the problem.
Vrooom vrooom,
John & Erika the Red