Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 4) - Part 2

To: sbyers@ec.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 4) - Part 2
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:17:26 EDT
Steve--

I know you like tarantulas as you have a large (dead) one displayed
prominently on your living room wall.  Keep an eye out for them--they  wait
alongside
the road and cleverly time their jumps to come into or onto  passing cars.  I
am not making this up--I had to dodge them all the way  from El Paso to San
Antonio on the way to Conclave in 2004.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 6/26/2008 7:01:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,