Re: [Healeys] Sticky floats

To: "Johnsen, Bernard" <bernard.johnsen@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sticky floats
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:59:17 -0400
It's hard to say what it was, Bernie. it was so-o-o-o long ago (gosh, those
years were fun. I have great memories of driving that Healey to far and
sundry places like the White Mountains of New Hampshire and New Orleans for
Mardi Gras).

Anyway, I've never had this problem with my BT7, but it's not a daily
driver, as was my BJ8.

Thanks for an unusual tip!

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm