Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers.

To: ahbn6@optonline.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers.
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:00:42 EDT
John Sims writes: Aren't we getting a little technical and/or anal about MPG
and speed.

     There are countless permutations involved here guys.

Sorry if the topic got a little too technical, but folks who were out on the
road last week and had their own personal experiences were interested in the
experiences of other folks on the road. But, as you note, one can't simply say
what mileage one got without noting what engine and tranny one has, and the
conditions under which one was driving.
But I think our job here is done: Healeys generally get between 16 and 20
mpg, and anything outside that range is an issue for concern or a damned lie.

Cheers
Gary