[Healeys] 100-4 originality/assembly help please..

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 originality/assembly help please..
From: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:40:24 -0400
Hi again,

Still working with my friend on his 1954 100-4.  We're doing the interior and
we need a photo of something.  We're putting on the B-post and sill aluminum
plates (after FINALLY gettting the right ones from Kilmartin via Moss after
Moss gave us HUGE problems BY repeatedly sending us the wrong one ANd
INSISTING that they were the right ones.  Photos supplied from this group
convinced then otherwise -THANKS GUYS!).  We need a photo of the top of the
B-post plate where the plate, with its piping, and the rear cockpit aluminum
moulding, and the interior trim panel, all come together.  We're really not
sure how that corner all meets up!  also, why is the top of the B-post plate
sort of pointy?  Is that suppose to be covering something?

Thanks,
Paul B.