Re: [Healeys] Colors esp two-tones

To: Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Colors esp two-tones
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:05:54 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/08 7:28:51 PM, Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au writes:

> We have a BJ7 in Australia that was built 1-6 March 1963 as a Home
> Market car and delivered to the DHMC with blue trim, blue hood and
> paintwork in primer.

Thanks; so noted. However, so far, it sounds like the exception that may
prove the rule (that special ordering a one-off paint scheme from the factory,
even in BMC colors, was rare to nonexistent): it was delivered in primer -- not
painted to special order at the factory -- and was ordered by DHMC, which might
be assumed to have had some influence at the factory.
But, until we ask for specifics, we'll never know if there are any more
exceptions..
Cheers
Gary

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live
music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!