[Healeys] Looking for Big Healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Looking for Big Healey
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:50:26 EDT
Bill Wilding of the Bluegrass Club is looking for a car for a friend. If  you
have any leads please contact Bill direct at _bwilding@semonin.com_
(mailto:bwilding@semonin.com)

Thanks,

Jim Werner
I have a friend in Augusta, GA who is looking for a Healey 3000 as a
birthday gift for her husband. She would prefer it to be a BJ8 or BJ7 but
would
consider earlier models. She would like it to be a solid driver that  he can
enjoy
for his birthday. If anyone knows a person who might have a  car for sale or
is thinking about selling their Big Healey could you please  contact me.  My
e-mail is _bwilding@semonin.com_ (mailto:bwilding@semonin.com)  and my phone
number is 502-930-1730.
Thanks,
Bill Wilding