Re: [Healeys] Touch Up Paint

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Touch Up Paint
From: philritten@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:44:02 -0400
I spoke with a gentleman who told me that I needed to get paint from Sherwin
Williams, then he would add some kind of compound to it to make it into touch
up paint. I guess it must be some kind of preservative to keep the paint from
hardening over time. Does that sound familiar to anyone, or is it a gimmick?
Phil