Re: [Healeys] Touch Up Paint

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <philritten@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Touch Up Paint
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:04:47 -0400
I had a pint of touch up paint mixed of the same color when I had a car
painted last year. The car was painted with urethane that required a
catalyst, but the touch up was a different composition ready to be used from
the can. The brand I used was DuPont. The touch up works well and blends
perfectly.
The pint of touch up was approximately $40.

Dallas