Re: [Healeys] Healey insurance.

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey insurance.
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:38:38 -0700
Fyi, my BN7 premium with LeLand-West, full of restrictions including the
garage lift, and as a second car on the policy (my other car is classified as
an exotic and not a classic so therein lies a special circumstance), Agreed
value $30 k on the BN7
is $225;  Hagarty using the on-lline quote tool was $281; My other cars (daily
drivers) are with hartford.

Richard of KY> Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:39:13 -0700> From: bn1@pacbell.net>
To: healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey insurance.> > I had
decided not to publish the results of my research a few months ago > because
so few cars would qualify and they don't write the policy nation > wide. But
after these posts, I changed my mind..> > I was quoting my restored '53 BN1 at
an agreed amount of $50k with as > few use restrictions as possible and higher
liability limits.> > Hagarty was the highest with Grundy coming in second.
Roland Wilhemy > suggested I try AAA which is where I went. The problem is
they will > only write near perfect cars. They decline 68% of submissions
including > my one-owner '72 240Z. They have virtually no restrictions other
than > drivers age and record and the car be garaged; no usage, mileage, club
> only events, parades, etc.> > My policy is $250/500/100,000 liability,
$5,000 Med, $100/300 UM and > $49,950 Comp & Collision agreed amount with ZERO
deductible. The ANNUAL > premium is $315.00. That includes discounts for good
driving record and > club membership. They won't write $50k or higher without
an appraisal.> > YMMV but be sure to try The Auto Club if you qualify.> > Bill
Barnett> Santa Ana, CA> Healey w/AAA, other cars elsewhere> >
Editorgary@aol.com wrote:> > In a message dated 7/18/08 11:05:55 AM,
healeys-request@autox.team.net> > writes:> >> >> > > >> A. Has anyone else had
to sign off on such an agreement with any other> >> insurance company?
(hagarty, Grundy, etc)> >>> >> B. Has anyone seen such a disclaimer warning
from any of its lift> >> manufacturers?> >>> >> > >> > Try Hagerty... I still
think they're the best in the business. Let us know> > what you find out.> >
Cheers> > Gary> >> >> > **************> > Get fantasy football with free live
scoring. Sign up for> > FanHouse Fantasy Football today.> >> >
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)> >