Re: [Healeys] protecting Gerry's signature

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] protecting Gerry's signature
From: "fmags" <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:05:16 -0500
I wouldn't touch a thing; just be careful what you clean it with over the
years; you wouldn't want to damage it.  Gerry Coker and Roger Menadue signed
my dash at Tri Healey at least 15 years ago with a Sharpie permanent marker
and I never tried to preserve it with anything; I'm just careful cleaning it;
still looks good.

<The question remains:  How can I protect the signature and preferably,
not harm it or my facia which is painted in acrylic enamel?>