Re: [Healeys] Radio antenna

To: "Elton Schulz" <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Radio antenna
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:02:28 +0800
Elton -

Check out any decent online hot rodders shop, they all sell hideaway
antennas.  The downside of this is the reception may not be as good.  Here's
a couple of samples I found:

http://autoloc.carshopinc.com/product_info.php/products_id/9206/HAB

http://www.ecshylites.citymax.com/page/page/761353.htm

I reckon a mounting inside the rear bumper would be pretty good, or possibly
under the padded dash if you can fit it under there somewhere.

Of course the alternative is to go with 12V powered computer speakers and
your iPod then you won't have to deal with any of this annoying wiring
business.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90