Re: [Healeys] synthetic oils

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] synthetic oils
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:13:41 -0700
Jim,

The same happened to a friend of mine in his early BN1 #484.  Years ago
he did an oil change to Mobile 1.  He got up the next morning to find it
all over his garage floor.  That was enough for me to stay with Dino Oil.

He's on this List.  Maybe he'll chime in now with the whole story.

Bill Barnett
BN1M