Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Door panels

To: flyhihealey@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Door panels
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:29:46 EDT
Since most suppliers (like Healey Surgeons, Victoria British, etc.)  don't
produce (or  contract to have produced) their own parts, it   would really be
helpful to know where they get their parts from.  In other  words, what we need
to know is the original source of the part & whether or  not it is well made.
For what it is worth, I can tell you that VB gets most (but not all) of
their sheet metal parts like doors from AH Spares.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 7/30/2008 5:56:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,