Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Door panels

To: Warren Dietz <flyhihealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Door panels
From: Charlie Frazer <cfrazer@jcomm.uoregon.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:53:54 -0700
 From my experience, do not, under any circumstances buy BJ8 door panels
from Moss.
When I fit mine on the front channel, the rear panel clips were out of
alignment with the door holes by 3/8".
I returned them and was told they'd never had a complaint before so
they must be all right.
When my dealer went to bat for me they eventually paid a local
upholstery shop to make them fit.
They are still not right.
Charlie Frazer