Re: [Healeys] Tricarb Choke Cables

To: "'David Schweninger'" <quenty@ntelos.net>, "'Healey Mail List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tricarb Choke Cables
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:04:25 -0400
Thanks, Dave:

I made the rounds yesterday to a bicycle shop and a newer motorcycle shop
for parts.  At both places the clerks behind the counter had their eyes
glaze over when I told them it was for a car, and couldn't give them their
standard part number so they could pick it off the shelf.

I will look for an older motorcycle shop, or will talk to the Norman Nock
about it.

Thanks for the input!!

Al Fuller

Fuller Compliance, LLC

Quality Systems Consulting

Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part  11

714.335.0248

www.fullercompliance.com