Re: [Healeys] Heat Insulation

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heat Insulation
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:03:36 +0800
Patrick -

Whatever you do, keep your Ozzie dosh close at hand, you wouldn't want to
keep Yank dollars in your pocket - you might end up broke by the end of your
trip, unless you plan on visiting Zimbabwe right afterward!

Have a great trip!!!

Alan

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Quinn, Patrick <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au