Re: [Healeys] driving/fog lights

To: "'Dennis Gavin'" <djg@gavinassociates.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] driving/fog lights
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:11:42 -0400
Dennis:

I have the lights mounted on my bar and am going to wire them up "soon".
Anyway, I called Moss to find out the draw on them to see how I want to
proceed.

I'm told they are 48 watts each.  At nominal running voltage of 13.6 volts,
that's over seven (7) amps.  I'm not comfortable adding that to the stock
fuse block, so I will use my auxiliary fuse block, and probably use a relay
so the full load doesn't have to travel back into the cockpit to the switch.

YMMV,

Al

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, LLC

Quality Systems Consulting
Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part  11

714.335.0248
 www.fullercompliance.com