Re: [Healeys] driving/fog lights

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] driving/fog lights
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:14:38 -0400
Norm:

Thanks for the thought.  I like to look out for issues like this before they
come up.  For that reason, I took the precaution to look up the bulb wattage
and calculate the current draw - AND I already do have an alternator
installed!!

Thanks again for looking out for us,

Al

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, LLC

Quality Systems Consulting
Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part  11

714.335.0248
 www.fullercompliance.com