Re: [Healeys] (no subject)alternator

To: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)alternator
From: "Brits'n'Pieces \(Eric Frenken\)" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:48:20 +0200
Josef,

the wire between the alternator and the starter solenoid was mentioned,
because this one is the connection between the alternator and the cable to
the battery. I think the 3-way connection mentioned by John Harper "meets"
at this point.

Regarding your suggestion I would suggest you think about it once more.

Best regards

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany