Re: [Healeys] Overdrive Numbers

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive Numbers
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:34:53 +0100
Rich

I hope that you will not mind me adding here a word of caution.

If the gearbox has been repaired and service kit - 58G 341 - fitted then
it might have the later set of three gears fitted.  I have found quite a
few early gearboxes that have been repaired using the service kit and
not one had any external marking to say that is was different from when
it was first manufactured.

regards

--
John Harper