Re: [Healeys] Battery Cable.

To: Alan Bromfield <alan.bromfield@virgin.net>, 'Healeys Newsgroup'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery Cable.
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 00:21:59 +0000
I used some #2AWG high voltage multi-strand copper wire that I got surplus
from a radiology install I was involved in years ago. It is very heavy and
very limber and needs extra clips to keep it in place. It's price is probably
prohibitive with the current cost of copper. I have had no trouble with the
installation and am assured there is always plenty of current flow capacity,
but don't really know if there is much advantage over the standard material.

Bill Lawrence