[Healeys] Minilite lookalikes and lug nuts

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Minilite lookalikes and lug nuts
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:10:12 +0000
A friend called me yesterday with a lug nut dilemma. He bought a set of
Minilite lookalikes with lug nuts from Victoria British. He can't seem to get
through to anyone at VB that can help him. It seems the lug nuts do not extend
far enough into the wheels to engage more than about 3 - 4 threads on the
studs. My friend is concerned for his safety. Anyone out their had an
experience with this sort of thing.  Richard