Re: [Healeys] Minilite lookalikes and lug nuts

To: "richard mayor" <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>, "healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Minilite lookalikes and lug nuts
From: "Mal Bruce" <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:31:06 -0400
Hi Richard,
A few years ago I bought TR6 lug nuts fron VB with the same problem. I
called and asked to speak with a manager as I thought they might want to
know about the problem and save themselves a lot of trouble. They took my
number but no one called. I tried several more times and finally sent the
nuts back, I wasn't impressed and don't deal with them.

Mal