Re: [Healeys] OD Part 3

To: "'Kenny J'" <theswed@hotmail.com>, "'Healeys Healeys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OD Part 3
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:55:58 -0600
There are only 2 steel thrust washers in the O/D and they should not come
out simply by removing the O/D from the transmission. I would guess that
some one put it in the wrong location during the previous rebuild...hope it
wasn't me ;>)

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107